On 02/17/12 17:59, The Todds wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering whether it would possible to get Google+ Hangout running
on Freebsd.

I am running firefox-10.0,1 installed from the ports on FreeBSD
8.2-STABLE #0:amd64

Trying to install the plugin from the Google+ page and I get an almost
finished message, but that is as far as it goes.  I understand that
Google+ is only supported on Windows XP+, Mac OS X 10.5+ or Linux, but
what would it take, or is it even possible to get it working on Freebsd?
Possibly just nspluginwrapper if it works on linux, but it depends on what it actually needs in terms of calls and libraries. If your lucky and can get the src you may get it working natively.