Dear,
First, please accept my apologies for the disturbance.
I am a Senior Consultant Infrastructure Program Manager with 20 years
experience in IM&T. I started my career with Digital in Sophia Antipolis in
1988 and over time, made my primary focus in IT Program/Project management.
Here are companies that I have been dealing with over the time:
·         Berkeley Scott in London (1998-2001) as Senior IT consultant (interim
IT Director)
·         AT&T in Paris since (2001-2004) as Program Manager
·         WL Gore in Paris (2004-2005) as Program Manager (Integration program)
·         DELL in France and Benelux as Senior Integration Project Manager
(outsourcing project)
·         Fortis Bank in Luxembourg and Brussels as Project leader (integration
project)
·         Opteamum Alliance in Paris as Senior Integration Project Leader
(acquisition project)
·         ThyssenKrupp in France and Benelux as Senior Integration Project
Leader (outsourcing  project)
Following the numbers of years’ experience, I can offer services within Project
and Program Management organizations:
·         Management of all project phases, from Initiation to Closure
·         Management of the project's key elements: scope, planning, KPI's,
budget...
·         Leading of the Project team
·         A methodology adapted to your requirements: PMI, Prince2 or the
customer's in-house methodology
·         Ad-hoc intervention on on-going projects
·          Support in the setting up of Project Management Offices (PMO's)
I look forward to hearing from you and would welcome the opportunity to discuss
my expertise in detail.
Kind regards,
Thierry Sconetti
Tel: +33 6 23 11 08 02