On 02/18/12 10:48, sean wrote:
On 02/17/12 19:27, sean wrote:

Now when I run nspluginwrapper -v -a -i as a user I get the following,

Auto-install plugins from /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins
Looking for plugins in /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins
Auto-install plugins from /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-f10-flashplugin
Looking for plugins in /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-f10-flashplugin
Install plugin /usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-f10-flashplugin/libflashplayer.so
 ... already installed system-wide, skipping
Auto-install plugins from /home/sean/.mozilla/plugins
Looking for plugins in /home/sean/.mozilla/plugins

I noticed in the above information that it was looking for the flash plugin in the plugins directory under .mozilla.
There was no such directory.
I created the directory and ran nspluginwrapper again and flash is now listed and working.
It seems to flicker on occasions a bit but it is running.
Are there any tuning options that might be available to get rid of the occasional flicker?
I was just going to look into it further... glad you got it working.

The flicker seems to be a new 'feature' for flash these days - also available on linux :) I haven't discovered any fix/tune for it, but if you find one post back so we can all enjoy ;)