On Fri, 24 Feb 2012, Omer Faruk SEN wrote:

Already done that but still habe the same issue. I can dd and sysctl but
after installing without using W at disk label screen still no luck. I have
also done
sysctl kern.geom.debugflags=16 on fixit and restarted installation but
still getting the same error.

[Please don't top-post, it makes responding more difficult.]

If you need to clear the old MBR the "old way", use a LiveFS or Fixit shell
and do this (as root):

sysctl kern.geom.debugflags=16  and:

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/adx oseek=1 bs=512 count=1

The sysctl is not necessary. The dd may not erase enough of the disk. It will erase a bsdlabel, but not the MBR/PMBR. As always, be warned that this will erase the partition table on that disk, so make sure it's the correct target disk and that you have full backups:

  dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/adX bs=512 count=34

Replace X with the correct drive number.