Hi Polytropon.

I did have a look inside and I did pkg_add -v which gives enough
information combined with my meagre knowledge to guess that it had
something to do with source.
I'm so unfamiliar with pkg_add I'm not sure if that is normal.
I'm very new here.
Certainly it's not in a suitable format for pkg_add to deal with.

I guess pkg_add is the preferred option for firmware installation.
I'll contact the maintainer.