On 04/03/2012 22:56, Da Rock wrote:
>> That's also an obligation to test it.
>> PC-BSD is a product, by a private company. The burden of proof is on
>> them.

> PC-BSD is an organisation or group; I wouldn't go as far as calling them
> a private company.

No, the company behind PC-BSD is called iXsystems.  They do an awful lot
in the FreeBSD sphere, and PC-BSD is one of their products.  While
PC-BSD is a community driven project, iXsystems employs the project
founder and lead developer specifically to work on PC-BSD.  Click on the
'Professional PC-BSD Support' link of the PC-BSD menu on the pcbsd.org
site, and you will see who it is that provides the paid-for support.

Hmmm... actually they might want to look at that, as it returns a 404 page.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                  Flat 3
JID: matt...@infracaninophile.co.uk               Kent, CT11 9PW