Adam wrote...

Otherwise, it's time to abandon steamships for airplanes.  Sounds like you
have a primed business opportunity just waiting to be exploited.

Actually, this is for a historical re-creation project. Airplanes would be
entirely inappropriate for a historical display, so steamships it is. Last I
checked, there was no primed business opportunity in doing something for
non-profits (museums, etc.) :)

I guess I'll have to see how tough it would be to yank the TR code from 7x
and get it running under 9x. Probably above my skillset, but I'll have a
looksee.