On 04/10/12 13:46, Jorge Biquez wrote:
Hello.

Yes I know and we ill do our best to solve it... but if that does not work, then I still will try to solve it technically in some way if possible.

For the interim (and as a POC), setup squid and dans guardian and point the browsers to proxy using that machine. Prove your point and then explain that this can be done transparently if you had some control of the routers.

All that is necessary for transparent proxy is to reroute port 80 traffic from the network to the squid server then.

HTH

Jorge Biquez

At 10:42 p.m. 09/04/2012, Robert Huff wrote:

Jorge Biquez writes:

>  Any comments you have that could help me to solve this challenge?

        Yes.
        You do not have a technical problem.
        You have a management problem.
        Fix that, and the technical issues will be (comparatively)
trivial.

                                        Robert Huff