On 04/24/2012 12:50 PM, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
My daughter is doing a touch typing course
that presumes MS Word. So far she was fine
with pico, but now they want the kids to
practice CTRL/B (bold), CTRL/I (italic),
CTRL/U (underline). She really needs to use
these particular combinations because that
is how the on-line assessment tool is set out.

I use nothing but vi, so have no clue which,
if any, editor from ports/editors will have
these particular combinations implemented.

Please recommend one, preferably as simple
and as small as possible.

Thanks

I am not certain, but I think it is possible to create your own
keyboard maps in both joe and vim...