On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Wojciech Puchar
<woj...@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:
>> I think you'll find Postfix to be much more modern and easy to work
>> with for that kind of message rewriting.
>

> you are actually wrong in that statement. In spite of hype that postscript
> started with, i am still using sendmail because it is actually easiest if
> you learn it.

I guess it's pretty subjective, which is how I should have originally
prefaced my statement. I used sendmail for a long time, and always
hated working with m4 or direct sendmail configuration files. For me,
Postfix is so much easier, but to each his own.

For your immediate need, I'd look at
http://www.ledge.co.za/software/disclaimermilter/ or MIMEDefang
(http://www.mimedefang.org/) which appears to be able to add
disclaimers.