2012-06-03 18:18, Warren Block skrev:
On Sun, 3 Jun 2012, Warren Block wrote:

On Sun, 3 Jun 2012, Leslie Jensen wrote:

2012-06-02 19:18, Doug Barton skrev:
On 6/2/2012 8:09 AM, Leslie Jensen wrote:
I'm thinking about some kind of information on the build progress

Portmaster already has that if you're building in a terminal window,
look in the titlebar. I can take a look at printing that in line if
you're not in a terminal window though.

I'm running in XFCE4 terminal and the titlebar is empty here!

So do I need to activate this function?

It's on by default. --no-term-title disables it, as does setting
PM_NO_TERM_TITLE in portmaster.rc.

Oh, and xfce's Terminal has a preferences setting that can prevent
dynamically-set titles from being displayed.

I found that setting and changed it.

I forgot to tell you that I'm working through an SSH connection and maybe it's because of that I cannot see any title?

I'll test as soon as I've got the system up with X again.