On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 11:42:37PM +0200, Damien Fleuriot wrote:

> On 6 Jun 2012, at 21:52, Dave U. Random <anonym...@anonymitaet-im-inter.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Polytropon <free...@edvax.de> wrote:

> > It's time to dump the Intel/Microshaft mafia forever. FreeBSD, OpenBSD,
> > NetBSD, and even Linux have ports to many platforms. Why stay on Intel? It's
> > an overgrown ugly mess.
> >
> > We need to stop buying Intel mafiaware with preinstalled Microshaft mafiware
> > and run a free (or in the case of Linux "apparently free") OS on free
> > hardware.
> >
> > There are increasing numbers of SBCs and plenty of used servers on
> > Ebay. They're all built better than commodity Intel mafiaware. Good
> > riddance!
> >

> You have no idea what you're talking about.
>
> This kind of religious propaganda post is neither constructive nor
> helpful.

It should be noted that your tone is neither constructive nor helpful, to
say nothing of your contentless response.  Do you have anything useful to
say in response to what Dave U. Random contributed -- perhaps a
thoughtful refutation of some specific point(s)?  I hope you have more of
value to contribute than your obvious disdain for people who disagree
with you about something (without even specifying on what points you
disagree).