Hi!

Today was upadate for llvm and clang 3.1.
My system is FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE-p3.
I update the system with pormaster and llvm was updated to 3.1 but clang shows
clang version 3.0 (branches/release_30 142614) 20111021
I installed lang/clang which is 3.1 and I have it in /usr/local/bin:
clang version 3.1 (branches/release_31)
Target: i386-portbld-freebsd9.0

In /etc/make.conf I have:
CC=clang
CXX=clang++
CPP=clang-cpp

Today I try to build with /usr/local/bin/clang which is 3.1 and it works for
graphics/opengtl but it didn't work for multimedia/cuse4bsd-kmod 0.1.24 and
than I change back as I wrote above in make.conf and everythink works and I
rebuilt opengtl whith clang 3.0 and it works.

Is it important just update llvm to 3.1 on FreeBSD 9.0 Rel;ease, please? Do I
need to pkg_delete lang/clang?

Thank in advance.

Mitja
--------