> From owner-freebsd-questi...@freebsd.org  Fri Jul 13 16:00:15 2012
> From: Emma Haze <emmakh...@gmail.com>
> Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 04:57:52 +0800
> To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: Broken link on your website
>
> Hi!
>
> I just wanted to follow up with you regarding the email I had sent you
> about the broken link I found on your website. Please let me know if you
> had the chance to look at both the broken link and my suggested
> replacement. It would be great if my resource was used.

People looked.  A *permanent* decisionwas made _NOT_ to use anything from
your phoney diploma-mill website.

> Please let me know what you think!

We think you are an imbecilic spammer who couldn't catch a clue even
if you doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue-mating dance
in the middle of a field full of randy clues, at the height of the
clue-rutting season.

How could _anyone_ possibly come to that conclusion, you ask?

Hint #1: *NOBODY* at the address you have repeatedly spammed has anything
         to do with the site you found.

Hint #2: What you found was a _copy_ -- a sadly out-of-date (four years
         or so) one -- of the official website.

Hint #3: The _official_ website removed that broken link *YEARS* ago.

Hint #4: Under no circumstances would the official site consider using
         anything fom someone who is incapable of figuring out the
         _correct_ contact address for the webmaster, and bombards a
         user-support mailing-list instead.

Hint #5: There is no way that the *unmaintained* 'copy' site would ever
         use your 'resource'.  If they were ever to update things, they
         would simply pull a newer copy of the official website.  Which
         eliminates the out-of-date link.

Now, *PLEASE* stop bombarding the innocent users of the support mailing-list
with your ignorant, ill-informed, impossible-of-fullfilment nonsense.

Continued spamming off the mailing-list might well result in numerous people
deciding to forward all their junk email to you, as 'thanks' for wasting their
time.