Aloha...

I am having problem getting usb plug in /flash drive to come up on FreeBSD * several boxes with different versions of FreeBSB os I have 3 boxes for testing here at my shop.

Can anyone point me to any articles on this issue.

Is there a command like usbconfig (saw this mentioned in an email question but it doesnt work) to bring this up on screen?

Dmesg of the booted units shows da1 mostly but this identity cant be accessed on any of them.

Thanks....

  + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
  + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD  7.2 - 8.0 - 9* +
  < email: n...@hdk5.net >