Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día Saturday, September 22, 2012 a las 02:59:39PM -0400, Fbsd8 escribió:

Have you load bwi driver?
it looks like Linksys AE2500 USB use BMC4323 chipset.
https://www.google.de/search?q=Cisco+Linksys+AE2500+chipset

I am running 9.1-RC1 and have no boot loader.conf for any wifi modules.
Is there some usb.conf file where I can add statement for my USB linksys AE2500 wifi stick so the kernel modules will get auto loaded at first use time?
If not, what are the boot loader statements I need to add?

How about

$ man bwi
$ man loader.conf

HIH

        matthias

After reading the man bwi I see that driver is just for b/g not n.
I bought my AE2500 because it supports "n" mode which gives you 3 times faster connection wifi speed.