Hello,

I have tried to install freebsd 9.0 into my laptop from usb flash memory(4GB).
I can only reach the first installation screen but the installation cannot
start and keeps rebooting. I have read the documents in your website and
downloaded FreeBSD-9.0-RELEASE-amd64-memstick.img and burned it flash memory
with imagewrite (linux mint)I have tried all options at the start screen of the
installation. But results are the same.
Laptop is  Acer Aspire 5520 AMD Athlon 64 dual core, 1gb ram, 120gb hdd, nvidia
geforce 7000M
There is no problem with the usb flash memory because I have used it to intall
linux mint which is already I am using. The DVD of the laptop is not functional
so I am using flash memory for installation. Boot sequence of the bios is
correct. (usb flash memory)
Is there any advice to solve the problem.

Thank a lot...

ALKC