On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 01:19:07PM +0200, Polytropon wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:46:28 -0700, Gary Kline wrote:
>
> The disassembling can be done with
>
>       % pdfimages source.pdf .
>
> Then the files can be edited whatever tool you like, e. g. Gimp.
> They often come out in PBM format.

        A qstn I should have asked last time.  this book is a history or
        bio of richland county, ohio::  in type, it's like 650 or more
        pages.  SO: Is pdfimages going to spit of 6t50 files?  as noted
        in last email, only  a couple of these images are of any interest

--
 Gary Kline  kl...@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.