2012-10-18 12:40, Da Rock skrev:
On 10/16/12 20:38, Bernt Hansson wrote:
2012-10-14 14:26, Da Rock skrev:
I'm struggling with this damn gEDA/SPICE thing - I think I have gEDA
schem figured, but I can't be sure because I can't test it. For the life
of me I can't seem to get my head around it, but then I might just be
too tired.

Can anyone point out what I'm missing? I open geda, create a sch file
(circuit), and then run gnetlist -g spice-sdb <sch-file>. I then run
ngspice (or gspiceui) but it comes up with errors over the 555 (U1) and
diodes (d?) I'm running like this:

You are using the spice models for those components?

geda does not have spice models for diodes and 555 at least not mine.

That may be it. Where are they supposed to be located on FreeBSD?

If it where up to me /usr/local/share/geda/spice but it is not up to me,
that directory does not exist.

And I suppose I would need to find where I can get them in the first place :)

Well, my guess is gnu.org. I'm not at the office right now, maybe later so I can't check the url.