Valid point, I must have been dreaming when I originally read his post...
(B
(BScott
(B
(B
(B
(B-----Original Message-----
(BFrom: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Adam Maas
(BSent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 8:02 AM
(BTo: Scott Hiemstra; FreeBSD
(BSubject: Re: PPPoE load balancing
(B
(B
(B
(B
(B----- Original Message -----
(BFrom: "Scott Hiemstra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(BTo: "FreeBSD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(BSent: Monday, June 02, 2003 11:37 PM
(BSubject: RE: PPPoE load balancing
(B
(B
(B> Maybe another option:
(B> Purchasing a hardware solution; I've never used one personally but I have
(B> heard good things about the Fatpipe Superstream from friends ($3,000 or
(Bso).
(B> Several other companies make the exact same thing just in different forms.
(B> It will allow you to bond multiple dsl/cable whatever and you don't need
(B> BGP.  To implement BGP normally you need a pretty beefy router (My
(Bfeelings
(B> are a cisco 3600 and up).
(B>
(B> Scott
(B>
(B>
(B
(BFor what he's doing, I'd just run a routing daemon on a BSD box, or a Cisco
(B2600. No need for a full table.
(B
(BAdam
(B
(B[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
(Bhttp://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions
(BTo unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"