Hello.

2012/11/14 14:25:27 +0400 Artem Kuchin <mat...@itlegion.ru> => To Friedrich
Locke :
AK> > Have you ever call the police ?
AK>
AK> Ever - yes, in this case - no.

Have police ever called you? ;-)

AK> >     It happened today again! I checked file today and the file was

Then it's much easier if it happens again.

If it's the zone then BIND may seem to overwrite the file? I can do this in
the case it's a primary zone service. I'm informed it's all about the primary
not a secondary zone service but hence BIND isn't a piece of cake who knows.

Since that you can do this:

  - chmod file(s) for BIND to read-only it.

  - monitor certain directories for changes. I have no idea about the tool to
    handle this task but it's quite possible with inotify() system call and/or
    the sgi fam protocol, particularly its sysutils/gamin implementation.

--
Peter Vereshagin <pe...@vereshagin.org> (http://vereshagin.org) pgp: A0E26627