On Sun, 2012-11-25 at 14:37 +0100, Polytropon wrote:
> BTW, I still have some Atari ST hardware here. Impressive what has
> been possible with this (quite limited) machines, but with _efficient_
> programs...

I still have the C64 in some cartons and the Atari ST is still beside my
PC, but I don't remember when I turned it on the last time. Btw. no QL
emulator here, but a 80286 emulator and to my Atari 520 ST there are old
PC RAM soldered, so it has got the full 4096KB. An issue is to replace
the old monitor, since it's hard to get a monitor that can go low enough
with the frequencies.