On Fri, 30 May 2003 17:15:39 +0200
Alex de Kruijff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

> I have been trying to send a pr but have some thouble with this.
> The problem is that i am on a private lan and have a hostname
> that only exist on that lan. Sending mail with sendmail or mutt is not
> a problem because of the -f option. I seem to be unable to give my
> mail adres like i can with these two.

send-pr calls $EDITOR with the PR template, where you can change most
(all) fields, one of them being the From: part. It then feeds the result
to mail IIRC. You can put whatever you want to on the From field. Or,
<shameless plug> you could give sysutils/gtk-send-pr a try :)
</shameless plug>

Cheers,
--
        Miguel Mendez - [EMAIL PROTECTED]