On Wednesday 04 June 2003 12:14 pm, Augusto Jun Devegili wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've installed 5.0-release and I want to get the latest sources in order
> to upgrade my system. I've read the handbook and found cvsup. I've
> created a supfile and I have one doubt: which should be the value of
> "tag" so that I fetch the latest 5.0 sources?
>
> TIA, and regards,
>
> Augusto Jun Devegili

You can find the cvs tags at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvs-tags.html

I don't think of 5.x as a release quality system in the sense that 4.x is.
This will change when they release 5-stable at 5.2. Until then, I think the
only tag to follow is "tag=.", which is 5-current.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA