Situation:
One of my boxes failed, and for various reasons it became easier to just scrub and rebuild it.
        1) Using BSDinstall, I created the first disk:

ada0p1  freebsd-boot    128k
ada0p2  freebsd-swap    4g
ada0p3  freebsd-ufs     25g

        2) Installed off the CD, got it up and running, everything was good.
        3) Like it's predecessor, this wants to run CURRENT.
        Used csup (tag=.) to update the source tree as of midnight last night.
        4) Built world - OK.
        Build kernel - OK.
        Ran mergemaster - OK.
        Installed kernel - OK.
5) On rebooting, the loader(??) claims to not be able to find a bootable partition - i.e. I get a screen that ends in "mountpoint > ".
Providing the presumptive value by hand returns "error 19".
6) Boot using installation CD and use "gpart show" to double check device names and partitions; everything looks good.
        7) Try normal booting again, no go.

This is my first time installing to a GPT partitioned system, and I have (obviously) failed to grok something. I checked src/UPDATING and found nothing which covered this.
        What is it, and how do I fix it?

        Respectfully,

                                        Robert Huff