Don't top-post, please.

takCoder <tak.offic...@gmail.com> writes:

> but now, a questions occurred to me about this ssh key.
> as i don't know enough about its process, would you please tell me whether
> this key is a shared key for all ssh clients who send a request? or it
> differs as the client changes?

There are a number of keys involved in ssh. The host keys are used at
the start of the connection to make sure that some other machine doesn't
impersonate the one you wanted. The encryption of the data happens with
per-session keys, which are not only different for each client, but for
every session. The two types of keys are not related to each other.

> (this question may sound a bit newbiesh, but i don't know much about the
> ssh process, sorry :) )

Cryptography in general is quite complicated, and ssh is a lot more
complicated than just its cryptography.