On 01/03/13 11:50, Celso Viana wrote:
Hi all,

I can not install the package "subversion" with "pkg_add -r"

pkg_add: unable to fetch
'ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/amd64/packages-9.1-release/Latest/subversion.tbz'
by URL

I observed that there is "packages-9.1-release" in
'ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/amd64";

In FreeBSD 9.1 RELEASE, how do I install packages via "pkg_add"?

Thanks!!

You don't, the pkgbeta site is, to my knowledge, still down. Also, if pkgng is in by default, next time try 'pkg add' instead.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org