Hi,

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 02:40:13 +0000 (UTC)
"Helmut Schneider" <jumpe...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Trond Endrestøl wrote:
>
> > BTW, do you nuke the contents of /usr/obj prior to recompiling the
> > system? The command rm -Rf /usr/obj/* should accomplish this rather
> > well.
>
> That might have been the issue, yes. Works now. Thanks.

doesn't this indicate an error in the make file?

Shouldn't sources be compiled when their date is newer then the date of
the object file?

Or was the last compilation done after the affected file got updated at
the server?

Shouldn't there be a system in place which automatically deletes all
object files automatically?

Either a process is automated 100% or not at all is what I would say.

Erich