Hello.

I've recently installed Pinta (a lightweight graphical editor) from ports, but when I run it, it crashes with the following error:

GLib.GException: Icon 'gtk-dialog-error' not present in theme
at Gtk.IconTheme.LoadIcon (System.String icon_name, Int32 size, IconLookupFlags flags) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Pinta.ErrorDialog.Build () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

How can I fix this?

FreeBSD asus.home 9.0-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE-p3 #0: Tue Jun 12 01:47:53 UTC 2012 r...@i386-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386

Or maybe someone could suggest any alternative to Pinta? I tried to find one, but I failed. I need a graphical editor to use it in my script for making a screenshot, editing it and uploading to ImageShak.us. Gimp is not suitable in this case, because it needs too much time to start and has too complicated interface. I just need to crop an image and draw a few lines or rectangles.

If someone is interested, here is a script:

#!/bin/sh

scrot /tmp/new-screenshot.png
pinta /tmp/new-screenshot.png
chrome `yfrog-upload /tmp/new-screenshot.png | grep imageshack.us | cut -f 2`

yfrom-upload can be found here: http://eax.me/mini-notes-issue-7/

--
Best regards,
Alexander Alexeev