Hello,

I represent TrafficCaptain - a performance network focused entirely on the
gaming industry.
In our offers you can find well-known game developers like
Big Point, Upjers, Ubisoft, Travian, Kabam, Farbflut etc. We are active in 24
countries with more than 100 offers.

Are you interested in taking a look at our offers?

OUR NEW ADMANAGER!

It automatically optimizes the display of the best converting offers - in the
language of your incoming traffic. Depending on the user's country the local
banner version will be
displayed - for higher conversion and revenue opportunities!
And: It is as easy as integrating a banner!

You can focus your time on your core business while your revenue will increase
- there is no need to change your offers all the time.

Take advantage of our new AdManager for different game genres!

WE ARE HIRING!

Jump on board and become a TrafficCaptain!
We are looking for talented sales people, programmers and experts of the games
and online marketing industry to help us to handle our growth:
Visit us at http://www.trafficcaptain.com/job

Best Regards,
Paula Bremann

Tel: +49-40-23706-804