CeDeROM <cede...@tlen.pl> wrote:

> I have problem with growisofs - I get all files flat on the disk there
> are no directories as on the source drive :-( I had this once with BD
> and once with DVD disk on my new 9.1-RELEASE machine.
>
> growisofs -Z/dev/cd2 -dvd-compat -R -J -iso-level 3 -udf *
>
> % growisofs --version
> * growisofs by <ap...@fy.chalmers.se>, version 7.1,
>   front-ending to mkisofs: mkisofs 3.00 (amd64-unknown-freebsd9.1)
> Copyright (C) 1993-1997 Eric Youngdale (C) 1997-2010 J�rg Schilling
>
> Any hints welcome :-)

I've never used growisofs, but given that it's a mkisofs front-end
I suspect that you may want to change the pathspec from "*" to the
path to the directory that contains the directory structure you want
on the disc.

For example ".", if it's also the current working directory.

For details see mkisofs(8).

Fabian