El día Monday, March 11, 2013 a las 04:08:33PM -0500, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr
escribió:

> Thank you all for all your help, this is apparently an unsolvable problem.

I don't think so that this is an unsolvable problem.

> Seems I wasted your time as well as mine trying to get yet another piece
> of hardware working under FreeBSD. I've done everything asked of me,
> several times over, and this ends with someone deciding I'm a liar.

Nobody says that you are a liar. Just follow the hints given, do it with calm
and do not test several changes at the same time.

        matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: g...@unixarea.de     |  - Never being an iSlave
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments, no HTML/RTF in
E-mail
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards