Hi,

I have been trying to compile the 9.1 kernel for an older system which has PAE support, unfortunately because -Werror is enabled, I cannot complete the compile (see warnings below). I am running a fresh install of FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE. I can successfully compile the kernel without PAE.

Kernel config: http://pastebin.com/5mzQagKM

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/usr/src/sys/cam/ctl/ctl_frontend_cam_sim.c: In function 'cfcs_datamove':
/usr/src/sys/cam/ctl/ctl_frontend_cam_sim.c:423: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size [-Wpointer-to-int-cast] /usr/src/sys/cam/ctl/ctl_frontend_cam_sim.c:449: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
*** [ctl_frontend_cam_sim.o] Error code 1

I am new to the mailing lists (and mailing lists in general) so let me know if you need any more information.
Thanks