On Thu, 2013-03-14 at 21:43 +0100, Istvan Gabor wrote:
> Can it run linux programs that have their own (linux) kernel module?
> If yes, how can I install such program, and how can I load the kernel module?
>
> (If I know correctly nvidia drivers have their own kernel modules, and
> FreeBSD can
> run linux nvidia drivers).

Yesno.

You need to compile kernel modules to fit to the version of FreeBSD or
Linux.

I also call user space "FreeBSD" and "Linux", but it's _not_ correct to
do it. FreeBSD is a kernel and Linux is a kernel, not the whole system
is called Linux or FreeBSD and both kernels are available in different
versions.

To compile a module you need to install the kernel headers of the same
version as the kernel.

The module quasi is the driver.