When I do portsnap update and try building stuff, I get errors like this:

"Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 5: warning: You are using a ports file that originated
from CVS!!
"Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 6: warning: The FreeBSD project has switched from CVS to
SubVersion.
"Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 7: warning: This CVS repository is NO LONGER UPDATED!
If you see this
"Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 8: warning: message then your tree is STALE and you need
to follow
"Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 9: warning: the update instructions to receive any more
updates.

I'm not using CVS, I'm using portsnap.  Any ideas?  It's a 9.1 system,
fully up to date as far as I know.