Hello Sir,
I'm Michael from Hensipow Technologies Ltd, I got your contact from Google
Directory
We are the  largest stocking distributors of Integrated Circuits, Transistors,
Diodes,
Capacitors, and Electromechanical devices as well electronic components to
worldwide Users.

Having the right connections gives you the edge to meet your active, passive,
and electromechanical requirements. , we have millions of parts in stock, and
an extensive network of manufacturer resources for those hard to locate and
discontinued items �C ready to ship to you.
Since our inception, we have been stable distributors in Europe, North and
South
America as well as Asia and African Markets.

We are a certified and well respected electronic component distributor of
obsolete
semiconductors and obsolete integrated circuits. We stock components by all
kinds
of manufacturers and are experts in hard to find and obsolete part procurement.

Please for more detail, feel free to contact me and I will be very happily to
assist you
in whatever way within my strength,

Michael
Phone:86-755-82727889
Fax:86-755-82727899
Mobile:86-15989465490
Skype: hsp-sale3
Email/MSN: sal...@hsp-ic.com
Email:sal...@hsp-ic.com
URL:www.hsp-ic.com
Hensinpow Technology Co.,Ltd
Address: Room 819, Dynamic World
Building,Zhonghang Road, Futian District,
Shenzhen City, China