What happens when it panics? Does it drop into a debugger or reboot automatically? If it goes to the debugger, type dump, let it dump, then type reboot. You'll need to add `dumpdev="AUTO"` to your rc.conf and have a swap partition to use, a few gigs will suffice. You don't need it to be twice the size of your ram.