Good afternoon, dear FreeBSd enthusiasts.  Is there anyone who has attempted to
install a TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 p.c.i.-express wireless network interface card?  I
am using FreeBSD 9.1 on a Hewlett-Packard xw4400 workstation.  The card works
perfectly under Windows XP.  However, it seems that the FreeBSD operating
system does not even recognize the existence of the device;  at least, I cannot
find any mention of it in the dmesg.boot file.  Any and all comments or
suggestions will be appreciated.   Also, many thanks to those of you who have
responded to my previous inquiries.  Yours truly, Newby Lee