people,

        I can do a lot of stuff with  my domain, but nothing is forever,
        and id rather not give thought.org  away for  a few hundred bux.  I
        would like to know if anybody on this [[or other]] freebsd lists
        want to take over  when I seriously Am too old....

        be nice if thought.org could be subsumed into something "bsd";
        but whatever.  my daughter  is ===hopefully=== going into comp-sci
        and maybe she'll be interested.  she will be a high school sr this
        fall and that means {??} **9**9**9.

        thought id throw this open while I can still Type!!

        gary

--
 Gary Kline  kl...@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.