[ChaseNew.gif]
   Help us identify your account

   Dear Customer,

   We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time
   to work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do
   with your account until the issue is resolved.

   We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your
   Bank account. We want to work with you to get your account back to
   normal as quickly as possible.

   What's the problem?

   We need a little bit more information about you to help confirm your
   identity.

   Case ID Number: PP-001-487-280-335

   [1]CLICK TO CONFIRM

   To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with
   your account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go
   to the Resolution Center.

   Sincerely,
   Chase Bank