You mean like a high end rack mount server that's FreeBSD's primary use? One catch about ram, the faster ram comes in smaller sticks. I have four 8Gb sticks for 32Gb, but it's not the fastest ram. The fastest ram tends to be 2Gb sticks. At the moment, FreeBSD's set to a max of 64 cores on amd64, that's "threads" for Intel, but it can be changed if you actually need it. Newegg has a quad socket xeon 4U system that has a total of 40 cores/80 threads, and comes with 128GB of ram. It will set you back over $30k.

You'll need to make a compromise about memory and cpu. A lot of games aren't overly multithreaded because most people aren't even quad core yet. The fastest per core processors aren't the fastest overall. Look at cpubenchmark.net's top speed page and compare it to the single threaded page. Which do you think will do a game better and which will do 100 jails better?