On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Michael Powell <nightre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> C. L. Martinez wrote:
>
>> HI all,
>>
>>  I need to build some packages without using new pkg format. I would
>> like to accomplish this using poudriere, but is this possible?? Or do
>> I need to use another package builder??
>>
>>  I have tried to build rsync, but when I try to install, this error is
>>  returned:
>>
>> tar: +CONTENTS: Not found in archive
>> tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors.
>> pkg_add: tar extract of
>> /poudriere/data/packages/fbsd91_amd64_legacy-default/All/rsync-3.0.9_3.txz
>> failed!
>> pkg_add: unable to extract table of contents file from
>> '/poudriere/data/packages/fbsd91_amd64_legacy-
> default/All/rsync-3.0.9_3.txz'
>> - not a package?
>>
>>  In make config file:
>>
>> WITH_PKGNG=no
>> WITHOUT_X11=yes
>
> Try  WITHOUT_PKGNG=yes and see if it helps.
>
> -Mike

Thanks Mike. I have removed "WITH_PKGNG" line and it works and I can
build and install packages... but when I execute pkg_version:

root@fbsdtst:~ # pkg_version -v
perl-5.14.2_3                       ?   orphaned: lang/perl5.14
rsync-3.0.9_3                       ?   orphaned: net/rsync
zfs-stats-1.2.2                     ?   orphaned: sysutils/zfs-stats

Uhmm why these packages appears as oprhaned??