On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 18:13:07 +0530, hrkesh sahu wrote:
> Hi All,
> after using freebsd for  10 to 20 mins, Key board is getting locked.

Is that inside X?

> Before this problem , i have enabled ftpd and provided root login for ftp
> server access.

That is something you should _not_ do, especially not within
a network you don't trust (see also: The Internet). Usually
FTP access can't be trusted (too much plaintext), and
especially for root this is a threat to security. Better
use scp (SSH) for transfering files in an "FTP-like way".

> after  that I am facing this problem . but i revert back
> this root access. and i stopped the ftpd service.

That is a good step regarding security. Still make sure
your system hasn't been compromized. Also be sure to change
your root password, because you _never_ know. :-)

> mouse is working properly. but key board is not responding properly.

When this happens inside X, it sounds a bit familiar. Does
the keyboard "start working again" when you move the mouse?

I'm not sure if _this_ is still an issue:

http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/docs/html/aei.html

Make sure the keyboard is working as expected, for example
by testing it in a non-X session (text mode terminal).

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany