On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 20:09:59 +0200
Bernt Hansson articulated:

> On 2013-07-23 19:14, Jerry wrote:
> > I have a Brother MFC-9560CDW printer. The printer is hooked up
> > wireless
>
> If you want it to work, use HP. Or make sure its compatible with HP.

I certainly don't want start a flame war over HP vs Brother; however,
with the exception that Brother doesn't support FreeBSD, I like
everything about it better than the HP offerings.

I all ready shared the "scanned" directory on my main MS machine, so I
can easily access it from the FreeBSD PC. It is not the best solution;
however, it is certainly a workable one.

Brother does have scanner drivers available at:

http://welcome.solutions.brother.com/bsc/public/us/us/en/dlf/download_index.html?reg=us&c=us&lang=en&prod=mfc9560cdw_us&dlid=&flang=English&os=127&type2=-1

I have just never been able to convert them into something that works
on FreeBSD. Plus, the fact that I don't have a spare machine that I can
use to try it out on isn't helping the problem either.

--
Jerry ♔