At the moment it is not clear to me at which layer the issue is originated. In fact the acpi_ibm module doesn't work completely for the Lenovo X121e (brightness control with Fn+F8/F7 nonfunctional), so the issue might be related to this. I shall file a PR during the day.

Kind regards,
Matthias

Zitat von Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org>:

Right, but this sounds like some bug to send upstream. Or at least patch in
our port(s) for this stuff.

What keyboard / laptop has the key code '150' map to 'go to sleep' ?

-adiran