Hello.

Does anyone have a clue why kernel always directs ESP packets via default route (or default gateway in FIB 0), even if there are other FIBs with per-interface routes?

I'm stuck with the gateway, which is connected to 2 ISPs and the necessity to configure IPSec tunnels on both external channels. Using setfib(8) I've managed to successfully establish an IKE session via both channels (using a separate instance of racoon per each channel), but the tunnel is just not working.
Using IPFW's setfib option does not make any difference.

Is this a bug or I'm missing some point?