On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 09:14:39AM -0500, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> Load averages and current load are two different things.  I suspect you
> didn't catch it when it was busy.

I know, but I've been running top for about 15 minutes now, and it consistently
shows 0.0%. I can also assume that top has gotten in sync with somehow, but
then again I have more than 1 runnable process on average over the last
15 minutes, so I would suspect that some other process should also get some
CPU.

And of course I also ran top on other terminals -- could they all be in sync
at the same time or something?

--Stijn

--
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and