Hi,

 I have made cvsup my 4.7 FreeBSD machine, as a result of cvsup,
 version turned to 4.8 but I want to skip version in between 4.7 and 5.1
 What can I do?

"Her development, her freedom, her independence, must come from and through
  herself. First, by asserting herself as a personality, and not as a sex commodity.
  Second, by refusing the right of anyone over her body; by refusing to bear
  children, unless she wants them, by refusing to be a servant to God, the State,
society,
  the husband, the family, etc., by making her life simpler, but deeper and
  richer. That is, by trying to learn the meaning and substance of life in all its
  complexities; by freeing herself from the fear of public opinion and public
condemnation."
 [Emma Goldman, Anarchism and Other Essays, p. 211]

 Ülkü                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail was scanned by Antivirus!
http://www.kssgm.gov.tr