Mike McGrath wrote:
Hi -

Right now I have a problem with my crontab.

Here is the crontab file.

silver-fox# crontab -l
# /etc/crontab - root's crontab for FreeBSD
#
# $FreeBSD: src/etc/crontab,v 1.21.2.3 2000/12/08 10:56:07 obrien Exp $
#
SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/etc:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin
HOME=/var/log
#
#minute hour    mday    month   wday    who     command
#
*/5     *       *       *       *       root    /usr/libexec/atrun
#
# rotate log files every hour, if necessary
0       *       *       *       *       root    newsyslog
#
# do daily/weekly/monthly maintenance
1       3       *       *       *       root    periodic daily
15      4       *       *       6       root    periodic weekly
30      5       1       *       *       root    periodic monthly
#
# time zone change adjustment for wall cmos clock,
# does nothing, if you have UTC cmos clock.
# See adjkerntz(8) for details.
1,31    0-5     *       *       *       root    adjkerntz -a

I keep getting these emails

Message 5: