        From: Cron Daemon
        Sent: 18 June 2003 07:30 AM
        To: root
        Subject: Cron <root> /MIRRORS/mirror.sh

        Mirroring Exim Site...
        rsync: not found

        Mirroring Apache Site...
        rsync: not found

        BUT, the rsync command do exist in the path:
        PATH=/etc:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin

I copied the rsync command to /usr/sbin, but still no luck.

The original location is: /usr/local/bin:

        pwd
        /usr/local/bin
        ll rsy*
        -rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  528616 May 17 15:24 rsync

Why can't CRON not find the command?

I also tried adding the above location to the CRONTAB path, but that didn't
work either.

I'm sure I'm missing something small.

Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Schalk